The ALARIA “DMBD” (Dual Master Booster Delete) is finally available!
Current applications include the Nissan S-Chassis family of vehicles ( Nissan S13, S14, S15 240sx, 180sx, Silvia, etc.) along with the Nissan 350Z and Infiniti G35. More applications are coming including Toyota GT86 and others.
This setup eliminates the OEM booster and master cylinder and replaces them with two independent Master Cylinders (Tilton) and allows true bias adjustment via the balance bar and optional remote bias knob in the cabin just like a pedal box.
We understand a lot of people want the “industry standard” 6:1 ratio, but having the ability to make the pedal softer or harder on the fly, will make any driver happy. Depending on application, ratios will be configurable in a decent range similar to that of aftermarket pedal assemblies. We thought this feature was worth the wait and we hope you do too!
Master Cylinder and Balance Bar are NOT INCLUDED and can be purchased separately
**THIS PART IS FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY** Not intended for road going vehicles.
- Billet Rocker arm with adjustable pedal ratio
- TIG Welded, Zinc coated bracket
- Allows the use of Motorsport grade braking components and adjustment without the need to fabricate mounting/ plumb a pedal box.
- Adjustable pedal ratio provides ability to dial in brake pedal leverage/ feel
- True dual masters which makes front and rear bias adjustment possible (in cockpit adjustment available with the addition of a bias adjustment knob)
- Safer in the rare case of a MC failure you would still have one axles worth of brakes
- When running a large cam setup with little vacuum you will not need a vacuum pump for your booster
- Better pedal feel for brake modulation
- Will pass Formula Drift Pro Spec rules for 2023 Season
- No cutting or drilling of the car is required
- MADE IN THE USA!
The Nissan 350Z possible pedal ratios are:
The Nissan S-Chassis possible pedal ratios are: